Step 2 - About your business
Step 5 -Claims Information
Step 6 -Please read this important information
Please read through the following statement and check the box to confirm that you agree with all the information.
This quotation is provided on the basis that neither you nor the director(s) or partner(s) having:
- Been convicted of or charged (but not yet tried) with a criminal offence other than (road traffic) motor offences
- Received an official caution for a criminal offence within the last three years other than (road traffic) motor offences
- Been declared bankrupt and/or are or have been subject of any winding up order, insolvent liquidation or administration or have made any composition or arrangement with creditors
- Been a director or partner of a company which has gone into insolvency, liquidation, receivership or administration
- Ever been prosecuted for failure to comply with any Health & Safety or Welfare or Environmental Protection Legislation
In respect of the business which is the subject of this insurance contract, or any other business which you, your partners or directors have been involved with, no insurer has ever:-
- Declined, cancelled or refused any proposal of insurance
- Cancelled or declined to renew any insurance
- Imposed special terms or conditions
MATERIAL FACT REQUIREMENT
Material facts are those facts which are likely to influence an insurer in the acceptance or assessment of this proposal and it is essential that you disclose them. If you are in doubt whether a fact is material you should disclose it, since failure to do so could invalidate your policy, or result in a claim being repudiated.